This page will be updated regularly – check back for resources and information about the current national discussion about guns and what you can do nationally and closer to home. Beyond Marches and Boycotts listed below, there is also legislation that will need your voice, and news about our state legislators supporting gun rights.
This federal legislation that passed the House – that would allow people with conceal-carry permits to carry from state to state. This is abohorant and dangerous in so many ways. You can take quick and easy action. Use your voice, collectively our voices are loud and strong.
Don’t let gun rights supporters tell you you don’t know what you are talking about when the subject is assault rifles:
- This article that was originally published in 2013 but is important if you want to understand the difference between a semi-automatic weapon and automatic weapons, and various terms thrown around and often misunderstood.
- And this article explains what these guns do to people and how, from the perspective of a doctor.
- Wayne LaPierre Wants Armed Guards at Schools. Columbine Had an Armed Guard.
- Why is the AR – 15 so lethal
- 2-Page Ad in The New York Times Calls Out NRA-Backed Members of Congress – this is a great list.