State Representative William Crocker is new but already has a 64% grade from the NRA and will definitely see an increase
Will Crocker (R) was first elected to represent the Second Barnstable district in 2016.
The open letter opposing Maura Healey’s enforcement of the MA assault weapon ban was written and signed before he was elected.
His grades will increase when the next grades are issued, though, as he has signed onto several pieces of legislation supported by the NRA including this bill to allow more guns in schools.
So far his ratings are good for a new GOP Rep.
- 2016 National Rifle Association – Candidate Positions on Gun Rights- – 64%
More about this issue on our website:
- Cape Cod’s State Senator and State Rep’s NRA and gun groups grades and endorsements
- These are the MA legislators who signed a letter opposing AGs decision to enforce laws banning assault weapons
- Cape Cod and Islands state legislator contacts
- The NRA filed a lawsuit against Maura Healey and the MA assault weapon ban; today, the judge found in favor of US
- AG Maura Healey closed loopholes and enforced laws banning the sale of assault rifles in MA. The NRA is fighting back.
- Photos of Marches and Events
- Did you know 2 Cape and 4 Plymouth district state reps are trying to put guns in schools?
- Boycott the NRA, who to contact and how
- Calls to Action – A Pep Talk! (updated)
See an error, typo, broken link etc? Send us an email
To sign up to receive an email when a new post goes up on our website click on the “follow this website” button on the right.
To sign up for our newsletter, fill out this form.