State Representative Sarah Peake gets no NRA endorsement
State Representative Sarah Peake (D) was elected to the MA Fourth Barnstable district in 2008.
We have found no legislation that GOAL or the NRA supports with her name as a sponsor.
She did not sign the open letter opposing Maura Healey’s opposition to her enforcement of the assault weapons ban.
She did not received an endorsement from the NRA.
- 2016 National Rifle Association – Candidate Positions on Gun Rights 43%
- 2014-2015 Gun Owners’ Action League – Positions 91%
- 2012 Gun Owners’ Action League – Positions on Gun Rights [Incumbents] 80%
- 2012 National Rifle Association – Candidate Positions on Gun Rights 64%
- 2010 Gun Owners’ Action League – Positions on Gun Rights A+
- 2010 National Rifle Association Political Victory Fund – Positions on Gun Rights B
- 2008 National Rifle Association Political Victory Fund – Lifetime Score C
RETURN TO Cape Cod’s State Senator and State Rep’s NRA and gun groups’ grades and endorsements
Back to our Guns. page
More about this issue on our website:
- These are the MA legislators who signed a letter opposing AGs decision to enforce laws banning assault weapons
- Cape Cod and Islands state legislator contacts
- The NRA filed a lawsuit against Maura Healey and the MA assault weapon ban; today, the judge found in favor of US
- AG Maura Healey closed loopholes and enforced laws banning the sale of assault rifles in MA. The NRA is fighting back.
- Photos of Marches and Events
- Did you know 2 Cape and 4 Plymouth district state reps are trying to put guns in schools?
- Boycott the NRA, who to contact and how
- Cape Cod’s State Senator and State Rep’s NRA and gun groups grades and endorsements
- Calls to Action – A Pep Talk! (updated)
See an error, typo, broken link etc? Send us an email
To sign up to receive an email when a new post goes up on our website click on the “follow this website” button on the right.
To sign up for our newsletter, fill out this form.