State Representative Randy Hunt (R) was first elected to the Fifth Barnstable District in 2010. He is one of the Cape’s legislators who signed a letter opposing Maura Healey’s enforcement of the MA assault weapon ban.
Randy Hunt was ENDORSED by the NRA in the 2016 election.
- 2016-2017 Gun Owners’ Action League – Positions 100%
- 2016 Gun Owners’ Action League – Positions 100%
- 2016 National Rifle Association – Candidate Positions on Gun Rights 93%
- 2014-2015 Gun Owners’ Action League – Positions 91%
- 2012 Gun Owners’ Action League – Positions on Gun Rights [Incumbents] 80%
- 2012 National Rifle Association – Candidate Positions on Gun Rights 93%
- 2010 Gun Owners’ Action League – Positions on Gun Rights 100 %
More about this issue on our website:
- These are the MA legislators who signed a letter opposing AGs decision to enforce laws banning assault weapons
- Cape Cod and Islands state legislator contacts
- The NRA filed a lawsuit against Maura Healey and the MA assault weapon ban; today, the judge found in favor of US
- AG Maura Healey closed loopholes and enforced laws banning the sale of assault rifles in MA. The NRA is fighting back.
- Photos of Marches and Events
- Did you know 2 Cape and 4 Plymouth district state reps are trying to put guns in schools?
- Boycott the NRA, who to contact and how
- Cape Cod’s State Senator and State Rep’s NRA and gun groups grades and endorsements
- Calls to Action – A Pep Talk! (updated)
See an error, typo, broken link etc? Send us an email
To sign up to receive an email when a new post goes up on our website click on the “follow this website” button on the right.
To sign up for our newsletter, fill out this form.