State Representative Dylan Fernandes (D) was elected to the Barnstable, Dukes and Nantucket district in 2016.
He has earned a 0% grade from the NRA and his work to keep us safe will guarantee him nothing higher when his first term is complete.
He has received no endorsements from the NRA.
Grade from NRA thus far:
- 2016 National Rifle Association – Candidate Positions on Gun Rights 0%
More about this issue on our website:
- These are the MA legislators who signed a letter opposing AGs decision to enforce laws banning assault weapons
- Cape Cod and Islands state legislator contacts
- The NRA filed a lawsuit against Maura Healey and the MA assault weapon ban; today, the judge found in favor of US
- AG Maura Healey closed loopholes and enforced laws banning the sale of assault rifles in MA. The NRA is fighting back.
- Photos of Marches and Events
- Did you know 2 Cape and 4 Plymouth district state reps are trying to put guns in schools?
- Boycott the NRA, who to contact and how
- Cape Cod’s State Senator and State Rep’s NRA and gun groups grades and endorsements
- Calls to Action – A Pep Talk! (updated)
See an error, typo, broken link etc? Send us an email
To sign up to receive an email when a new post goes up on our website click on the “follow this website” button on the right.
To sign up for our newsletter, fill out this form.