Want to help women access abortion care in the U.S.? Here is a list of abortion funds, clinics, and advocacy groups, by state.
The following is the state-by-state list based on Steph Herald’s Twitter thread. This list has been copied, formatted edited, and many websites added to help you both locate services, and provide support by donating, or if close enough, volunteering when that option is available.
For a list of national organizations scroll to the bottom of this page.
PLEASE share this widely. GET THE WORD OUT. We must protect and support a woman’s right to choose now, more than ever. These are the people in the trenches and they need our help. This list is not definitive, there may be other organizations that provide or fund abortions. If you want to help, give to the funds listed by state. If there is no fund, donate to one of the national organizations listed below this list of states and ask to earmark if for a particular state, or that state’s ACLU.
For those of you not familiar with twitter – the “@” are the organizations’ twitter handles.
ORGANIZATIONS WORKING ON ABORTION ACCESS, AND ABORTION FUNDING – BY STATE:
Hopping mad about dwindling abortion access? Welcome, we’ve been waiting for you.
Here are some ways you can show up today in your state — please settle in for the long haul. We need you now, and we need you for the weeks, months, and years to come.
Donate or if you are in the state volunteer:
Alabama! Live in Alabama and/or want to support people who need abortions there?
- @YellowFund: yellowhammerfund.org
- @ALReproRightsAd: Alabama Reproductive Rights Advocates Giving every Alabama woman a voice for choice.http://www.alabamareproductiverightsadvocates.com
- @PPSE_Advocates plannedparenthoodaction.org/planned-parent…
- @MgmReproJustice: facebook.com/MontgomeryArea…
- All the PP health centers: plannedparenthood.org/health-center/…
- @nwaafund: Northwest Abortion Access Fund
- Abortion Fund of Arizona: abortionfundofaz.org
- @NAPAWF National Asian Pacific American Women Forum Arizona Chapter
- @NARALArizona prochoicearizona.org
- Arizona Clinic Defense: AZ Clinic Defense Force supports patients and staff at health centers in Arizona
- @PPGreatPlains – Planned Parenthood Great Plains website
- Arkansas Abortion Support Network
- Little Rock Family Planning
California has too many to list the websites, so go support these folks (twitter accounts):
- @access_whj, ACCESS Women’s Health Justice removes barriers to sexual & reproductive health care & builds the power of Californians to demand health, justice and dignity.
- @CAWHS, Women’s Health Specialists – three clinics
- Planned Parenthood: @PPMarMonte, @PPActionCA, @PPNorCalAction,
- @FwdTogether, Forward Together Uniting communities to win rights, recognition and resources for all families.
- @ifwhenhow, If/When/How is a national network of law students and legal professionals from all backgrounds who know that reproductive justice doesn’t just happen.
- @Latinas4RJ, CLRJ is a statewide organization committed to honoring the experiences of Latinas to uphold our dignity, our bodies, sexuality, and families.
- @BW4WLA, Black Women for Wellness LA is committed to healing, educating, inspiring, and supporting Black women.
- @ProChoiceCA, NARAL Pro-Choice California
- @PPRockyMountain Planned Parenthood of the Rocky Mountains
- Boulder Abortion Clinic: drhern.com
- @colorlatina Colorado Organization for Latina Opportunity and Reproductive Rights
- NARAL Colorado
- Women’s Freedom Fund
- @PPConnecticut – Planned Parenthood Act for Choice CT
- Hartford GYN Center | The Women’s Centers
- @ProChoiceCT , NARAL Pro-Choice CT
District of Columbia (Washington DC):
- @DCAbortionFund: Washington D.C. Abortion Fund
- @wacdtf, Washington Area Clinic Defense Task Force is an all-volunteer group founded to promote peaceful and safe access to women’s health clinics in the Washington, DC metropolitan area.
- Cascades Abortion Support Collective
- North Florida Justice Fund
- @PPSENFL Planned Parenthood of South East and North Florida
- Women’s Emergency Network
- Broward Emergency Fund
- @FLLatinas The Florida Latina Advocacy Network (FL LAN)
- @FLNOWEDFUND – Florida NOW Education Fund
Georgia! Abortion is STILL LEGAL in GA.
- @ARC_Southeast – arc-southeast.org
- @FWHC – Feminist Women’s Health Center
- @SisterSong_WOC – Women of Color Reproductive Justice Collective
- @SPARKRJNOW – SPARK Reproductive Justice NOW
- @SisterLoveInc – Sisterlove Inc
- National Asian Pacific American Women Forum, Atlanta Chapter
- @NARALGA – NARAL Pro-Choice Georgia
- Northwest Abortion Access Fund
- Planned Parenthood clinics in and around Idaho
- Planned Parenthood Action Idaho
- @ChiAbortionFund –CHICAGO ABORTION FUND
- @ICAH – Illinois Caucus for Adolescent Health
- @PPIAction – Planned Parenthood of Illinois
- @CWHC1 – Chicago Women’s Health Center
- @NAPAWFChicago –NAPAWF Chicago Chapter
- @MidwestAccess Midwest Access Coalition
& many others!
- @AllOptionsPRC – All-Options Pregnancy Resource Center
- @PPIndKentucky – Planned Parenthood of Indiana and Kentucky
- Indy Feminists (FB page)
- @PPVotesIA – Planned Parenthood Voters of Iowa
- @EmmaGoldmanIowa – Emma Goldman Clinic
- @NARALIowa – NARAL Pro-Choice Iowa
- @IAAFund – Iowa Abortion Access Fund
- EMW Women’s Surgical Center is the ONLY licensed center in Kentucky offering abortion services.
- A Fund, Inc People of Conscience Supporting Choice
- @KyHealthJustice – Kentucky Health Justice Network
- @PPIndKentucky – Planned Parenthood of Indiana and Kentucky
- @PPLouisiana Planned Parenthood Clinics, LA
PP Action: What you need to know about the fight for reproductive rights in Louisiana.
- Hope Medical Group for Women – Abortion Care – Shreveport
- New Orleans Abortion Fund
- @WWAVinc – Women With A Vision: Today our major areas of focus include Sex Worker Rights, Drug Policy Reform, HIV Positive Women’s Advocacy, and Reproductive Justice outreach.
- @FPAMaine Maine Family Planning
- Mabel Wadsworth Center – Bangor, Maine – Birth Control, Prenatal Care Wadsworth Women’s Health Center is an independent 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation. Founded in 1984, Mabel Wadsworth Center is the only private, not-for-profit free-standing feminist health center
- Planned Parenthood Maine
- Baltimore Abortion Fund
- @ProChoiceMD – NARAL Pro-Choice Maryland
- @PPMaryland Planned Parenthood of Maryland
- Potomac Family Planning
- AbortionClinics.org Bethesda Maryland
- @EMA_Fund –HOME – EMA Fund We help people living in or traveling to Eastern Massachusetts access abortion
- @ProChoiceMass – NARAL Pro-Choice Massachusetts
- The Jane Fund– If You Need Help Paying for Your Abortion, We Can Help. Have you decided to have an abortion but don’t have the money? The Jane Fund of Central Massachusetts helps women who need help paying for their abortion.
- Abortion Rights Fund of Western Mass
- @PPAdvocacyMA – Planned Parenthood Advocacy Fund of Massachusetts
- Clinics: Planned Parenthood League of Massachusetts
- @PPofMI, Planned Parenthood of Michigan –
- @mippadvocates, Planned Parenthood Advocates of Michigan
- Summit Medical Center
- Women’s Center MI: Abortion Clinic Flint MI
- @NFPCenters Northland Family Planning Centers
- In This Together Project Creating harrasment-free abortion care spaces and CHOICE affirming support structures.
- Fountain Street Church Choice Fund is a privately-funded program that provides grants to low-income women seeking abortion services. It was founded, and endures, based on the qualities of compassion, appreciation, and respect.
- Women’s Health Center of Duluth
- @WholeWomans –Whole Woman’s Health: Twin Cities
- @ProChoiceMN – NARAL Pro-Choice Minnesota
- @OurJusticeRJ – Abortion Assistance Fund — OUR JUSTICE
- Hotdish Militia helps with funding abortions
- Jackson Women’s Health: jacksonwomenshealth.com
- @FundMSabortions – Mississippi Reproductive Freedom Fund
- @NARALMissouri –NARAL Pro-Choice Missouri
- @PPSLR – Planned Parenthood STL SWMO
- @GWAFund – Gateway Women’s Access Fund helps people from Missouri who cannot afford the full cost of abortion care, by providing financial grants through abortion providers.
- @bluemtnclinic: Blue Mountain Clinic.
- All Families Healthcare
- Susan Wicklund Fund, The Susan Wicklund Fund is the progression of Trust Women Fund. Instead of only supporting women who are seen in one clinic, we will support women across the state who need assistance gaining access to abortion care.
- Abortion & Contraception Clinic-Nebraska
- Abortion Access Fund – We are a non-profit that works to obtain and distribute funding for clinic owners, providers, and patients in need
- Planned Parenthood NE
- Planned Parenthood Action: Planned Parenthood Voters of Nebraska
- Equality Health Center – offers abortion servies- a non-profit healthcare facility serving women, men, and gender non-conforming individuals throughout New England.
- The Joan G Lovering Health Center – We offer Family Planning and Birth Control, Abortions, LGBTQ Services, Men’s Sexual Health, and more.
- @NHWomensFndn: nhwomensfoundation.org
- @PPNHAF plannedparenthoodaction.org/planned-parent…
- @NJAAF – New Jersey Abortion Access Fund
- Cherry Hill Women’s Center | The Women’s Centers
- @PPActionNJ– Planned Parenthood Action Fund of NJ
- Planned Parenthood of Northern, Central and Southern New Jersey – CLINIC
- Southwestern Women’s (Clinic) –
- @IWRising: Indigenous Women Rising Abortion Fund
- @YwuWomen: Young Women United, pro-choice advocacy
- NM Religious Coalition for Reproductive Choice
New York –So many, here are a few:
Are you traveling TO NYC for an abortion? This group might be able to help: Haven Coalition: The Haven Coalition is a 501c3 non-profit made up of volunteers dedicated to supporting people traveling to New York City for abortions.
- Planned Parenthood Clinics in New York State
- @NYAAF – New York Abortion Access Fund
- @PPNYCAction – Planned Parenthood NYC Action Fund
- @Parkmed – Parkmed NYC is a physician owned clinic
- @PPNYCVotesPAC – Planned Parenthood NYC Vote PAC
- @NYLatinas – National Latina Institute for Reproductive Health NY
- @napawfnyc – Asian American and Pacific Islander Women’s Fund of NY
- @NYC4AR – NYC for Abortion Rights
- The Brigid Alliance
- @NCAbortionFund – Carolina Abortion Fund
- @womanschoiceinc – Abortion Clinic Charlotte NC
- Family Reproductive Health
- @RRWomensclinic – Red River Women’s Clinic
- @NDWINFund – ND WIN Fund
- @PretermMAML: Perterm Ohio
- PPSWO & @PPGreaterOH
- @NewVoices4RJ – New Voices is building the movement for Reproductive Justice in Ohio.
- @WHOohio –Women Have Options
- @ROOTTRJ – ROOTT | Columbus, Ohio | Doulas of Color ROOTT is a Black Women-led reproductive justice organization dedicated to collectively restoring our well-being, families & communities.
- Oklahoma Religious Coalition for Reproductive Choice
- @OKRepro Oklahoma Call for Reproductive Justice advocates, educates, empowers so Oklahomans have full health care options and can make decisions for themselves
- @PPGreatPlainsOK – Planned Parenthood Great Plains
- @prochoiceoregon – NARAL Pro-Choice Oregon
- Cascades Abortion Support Collective
- @womensmedfund womensmedicalfund.org
- Allentown Women’s Center
- Philadelphia Women’s Center, a state-licensed Ambulatory Surgical Abortion clinic that provides the best abortion care through 21 weeks of pregnancy.
- Allegheny Reproductive Health Clinic
- @NewVoicesPgh – New Voices Pittsburgh
- New Voices Philadelphia
- @WHEFRI The Women’s Health & Education Fund of Rhode Island (WHEF) supports Rhode Islanders who choose abortion or contraceptive care but cannot afford the cost.
- @ppvotesri – Planned Parenthood Votes – Planned Parenthood PAC
- Greensville Women’s Clinic
- @WRENetwork – Women’s Rights and Empowerment Network
- @PPSATSC– Planned Parenthood Votes! South Atlantic
- @PPGulfCoast – Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast – Clinics
- @ppSoDak Planned Parenthood Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota
- Planned Parenthood Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota Action Fund
- South Dakota Access for Every Woman (Fund)
- @MemphisCHOICES – CHOICES – Memphis Center For Reproductive Health
- @SisterReach – SisterReach, is a Memphis, TN based grassroots 501c3 non-profit supporting the reproductive autonomy of women and teens of color, poor and rural women, LGBT+ and gender non-conforming people, and their families through the framework of Reproductive Justice.
- @HealthyFreeTN Healthy and Free Tennessee
- @pptnmcares – Nashville Health Center of Nashville, TN
- Knoxville Abortion Doula Collective
- @lilithfund, The Lilith Fund We raise money to help people in Texas pay for an abortion when they can’t afford it.
- @TEAFund, The TEA Fund helps low-income & disadvantaged individuals in the North Texas area who want an abortion and do not have enough money to pay for it.
- @WholeWomans, Clinics that provide abortion and reproductive health
- @PPGreaterTX, Planned Parenthood Greater Texas Providing essential healthcare and education services to more than 85,000 Texans each year.
- @TheAfiyaCtr, The Afiya Center is an advocacy organization dedicated to transforming the lives of Black Women and Girls through Reproductive Justice.
- @TXLatinas, The Texas Latina Advocacy Network
- @naraltx, NARAL Pro-Choice Texas Using the political process and public education to promote health policies that guarantee all Texans access to reproductive health care.
- @cicada_ntx, Cicada Collective, Working to provide reproductive resources to North Texas
- @LaFronteraFund, La Frontera Fund A practical support abortion fund for the Rio Grande Valley // un fondo de apoyo al aborto para el Valle del Río Grande
- @FundTexasChoice, Fund Texas Choice A non-profit organization funding abortion travel for people in Texas.
- @westfundtx, West Fund works to make abortions accessible and affordable to people in west Texas.
- Vermont Access to Reproductive Freedom is a grassroots organization that works to ensure women have the right to control what happens to their health and bodies, this includes access to abortion. Vermont Access provides critical support services for women across Vermont.
- Falls Church Health Center
- @NARALVirginia, NARAL Pro-Choice VA
- @PPAVirginia, Planned Parenthood Advocates of Virginia
- Planned Parenthood Virginia Clinics in Virginia
- @RRFPva, Richmond Reproductive Freedom Project seeks to further reproductive justice by providing practical and financial support for abortion services in Virginia and surrounding communities.
- Blue Ridge Abortion Fund | Abortion Funding Assistance in Charlottesville, Virginia Located in Central Virginia, serves individuals who need help paying for abortion care and finding abortion clinics and information.
- @CedarRiversClinic cedarriverclinics.org
- @ProChoiceWA, NARAL Pro-Choice Washington
- Full Spectrum Doulas
- @nwaafund, Northwest Abortion Access Fund Funding abortion and breaking down barriers to abortion access in the Northwest.
- Options Fund
- Freedom Fund
- Women’s Medical Fund
- @NARALWI, NARAL Pro-Choice WI
- Affiliated Medical Services Clinics
- Planned Parenthood Madison Abortion Clinic
- Planned Parenthood – Milwaukee-Water Street Health Center
- NARAL Pro-Choice Wyoming
- Wyoming has many clinics that are designed to get women to continue their pregnancies, and DO NOT OFFER ABORTIONS.
- NARAL provides this list of actual abortion clinics, most outside of Wyoming but nearby
- @profamiliaspr Trabajamos por derechos de la salud sexual y reproductiva. Haz tú cita en http://www.profamiliaspr.org/citas Affiliated with International Planned Parenthood
- Profamilias Puerto Rico | InicioPromovemos los derechos sexuales y los derechos reproductivos así como ofrecer servicios preventivos, clínicos y educativos en salud
Guam or the Virgin Islands
- There is *no abortion provider* that I know of in Guam or Virgin Islands Donate to @WomenHelpOrg to support people accessing abortion there: womenhelp.org
Some national organizations:
- National Network of Abortion Funds: builds power with members to remove financial and logistical barriers to abortion access by centering people who have abortions and organizing at the intersections of racial, economic, and reproductive justice.
- The Brigid Alliance aims to fulfill its mission by providing travel support to individuals seeking later abortion care and partnering closely with the community of abortion funds and advocacy organizations. Brigid is a referral-based program. Brigid creates and funds itineraries in collaboration with clients, partner clinics, abortion funds, and practical support organizations. We remain available to our clients throughout their trips to ensure a safe and smooth journey to the clinic and back home again.
- National Women’s Law Center advocates, experts, and lawyers who fight for gender justice, taking on issues that are central to the lives of women and girls. We drive change in the courts, in public policy, and in our society, especially for women facing multiple forms of discrimination.
- Center for Reproductive Rights, The Center for Reproductive Rights uses the power of law to advance reproductive rights as fundamental human rights around the world.
National Organizations with many individual state affiliates:
- Planned Parenthood– runs clinics
- Planned Parenthood Action – advocates for women’s health and right to choose, often involved in state law suits
- NARAL ProChoice America – fighting for our rights to choose
- ACLU often takes court cases to fight restrictive state abortion bans
- ACLU by State
- NOW, National Organization for Women
IF YOU FIND A LINK THAT ISN’T WORKING PROPERLY, OR IF YOU KNOW OF A RESOURCE THAT SHOULD BE ADDED – PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT.
Sign up for our newsletter here.
Sign up to receive posts by email with the link in the right column.
Help us keep this movement growing with a donation to Cape Cod Women for Change.
Every little bit helps!
Please note the ads displayed below are part of a program that helps defray the cost of this website. We have no control over the content of the ads, but if you like what you see, click!
Are there any organizations on the Cape?
Sent from my iPhone
not that provide abortion services of any kind. one of our issues. But working on advocacy? That would be US.