CANCELLED: Buses from Cape Cod to 2019 Boston Women’s March, Jan 19!
Because of concerns about weather and safety, this trip has been cancelled.
If you purchased tickets you will be refunded in full. If you paid by check your check will be returned. Check your email for a message via Eventbrite for further information.
HEAR US ROAR in Boston “Until All Voices Are Heard!”
Saturday, January 19, Honorary Chair and Keynote Speaker Ayanna Pressley.
Join fellow Cape Codders as we travel to The Women’s March in Boston, Saturday January, 19.
Buses will leave from four locations on the Cape, Sagamore location will allow our friends from the Plymouth area to join us.
$32 per person includes motor coach transportation, driver gratuity, snacks and water. Please use this link to purchase a ticket/make a reservation.
Get creative-bring a sign. Police rules state – sticks must not be larger than a paint can stirrer.
4 pick up locations:
- Eastham (changed from Orleans) – 7:00 am – at the Brick House Restaurant, 4940 Rt 6, Mid Cape Highway, Eastham (google map)
- Harwich Park and Ride Exit 10, 292 Pleasant Lake Dr (google map) (Patriot Square full)
- West Barnstable Park and Ride – 7:45 am
- Sagamore Park and Ride – 8 am
- Bring a lunch, snacks and water available.
- Bring a sign! We will also have some signs pre-made and materials if you want to make a sign on the bus.
- There are multiple Cape Destination motor coaches providing the transportation – you must depart from the pick up location where you are confirmed.
- All ticket sales are final – No refunds – You must have a ticket to get on the motor coach.
- Advance Ticket Sales Only.
- Note: You may pay by check – please make payable to Adventures with Karyn, P O Box 161, Centerville MA 02632 Please include phone number and email address when mailing.
- Organizers are NOT responsible for weather, act of God or other circumstances out of our control.
- Alcohol is forbidden – individuals are responsible for their own behavior.
About the Boston Women’s March:
With a coalition of intersectional feminist organizations, March Forward Massachusetts is proud to announce the 2019 Boston Women’s March returns to Boston Common on January 19, 2019.
On this worldwide day of action, we show up together in solidarity with women and allies, in service of those who are most at risk from an agenda that seeks to marginalize and divide us.
Our work that was outlined by the original Marches is far from complete. We continue to march forward, building energy and welcoming ever more activism into the arena, until the systems of supremacy which oppress us are dismantled. The 2019 March, taking place on the weekend before the Martin Luther King, Jr. holiday, lifts up the ongoing work in the struggle for civil rights for so many communities.
2019 Boston Women’s March Honorary Chair: Congresswoman Elect Ayanna Pressley
Liz Magruder Davis, March Forward Massachusetts
Sonya Khan, March Forward Massachusetts
Natalie Sanchez, March Forward Massachusetts
Monica Cannon-Grant, Violence in Boston
Angela Christiana, Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America
Morgan Cowie-Haskell, YW Boston
Nai Collymore-Henry, Alliance for Business Leadership
Betty Francisco, Amplify Latinx/Latina Circle
Kate Froehlich, NARAL Pro-Choice Mass
Sasha Goodfriend, Mass NOW
Mahtowin Munro, United American Indians of New England
Coralys Negretti, YW Boston
Dinanyili Paulino, The Chelsea Collaborative
Janet Santos, Boston Women’s Fund
Tanisha Sullivan, NAACP-Boston
Whitney Taylor, ACLU-Mass
The March is produced in coalition with the following organizations (in formation):
Amplify Latinx/Latina Circle
Boston Area Rape Crisis Center
The Boston Women’s Fund
The Chelsea Collaborative
Mom’s Demand Action for Gun Sense in America
NARAL Pro-Choice Mass
Violence in Boston
(If you see errors or omissions please contact CapeCodWomenforChange@gmail.com)
Sign up for our newsletter here.
Sign up to receive posts by email with the link in the right column.
Help us keep this movement growing with a donation to Cape Cod Women for Change.
Every little bit helps!
A note about the ads you see throughout our site. We are taking part in an ad revenue program to help pay for this website, we cannot control which ads are shown here. However, if something interests you, click through!
What the heck? The weather forecast isn’t bad.😲😲😪😪
sorry – too many requests to refund, would have cost us too much to make up the difference. disappointed too.