ELECTION: Know your elected officials’ records and endorsements
Updated information, including printable graphics about the three State Rep races on Cape Cod.
This information is taken from a page with the same name on this website.
- Does your state legislator support or oppose legislation that benefits women? These are Cape & Islands Senators’ and House Reps’ grades and endorsements regarding women’s issues
- Plymouth Districts’ Senators’ and House Reps’ ratings and grades on women’s issues
- Will Crocker has filed bills and voted against women, families and LGBTQ, Paul Cusack will actually represent us!
- Cape Cod’s State Senator and State Rep’s NRA and gun groups grades and endorsements
- Plymouth Districts Senators and House Reps with good ratings and endorsements from the NRA
- Did you know 2 Cape and 4 Plymouth district state reps are trying to put guns in schools?
- These are the MA legislators who signed a letter opposing AGs decision to enforce laws banning assault weapons
Excellent piece of work, ya’ll. Thank you!
Pingback: Tim Whelan votes against legislation that protects our rights, access, and safety, Steve Leibowitz is a better choice. | Cape Cod Women for Change
Pingback: Randy Hunt votes against low-income families, LGBTQ and receives low grades from women’s organizations. Jack Stanton will work for ALL of us. | Cape Cod Women for Change
Pingback: Vinny deMacedo’s record reflects hard right positions are not representative of his district. Deb Rudolf is a better choice. | Cape Cod Women for Change