Join us for a round table discussion: Older Women Workers: Employment, Economic Security and Building Community
Falmouth SWIFT: Supporting Women in Financial Transition is holding a public round-table on September 22, 2016 in the Hermann Room at the Falmouth Public Library, 300 Main Street, Falmouth from 2:00-4:00 PM with registration and light refreshments starting at 1:30 p.m. The program will address important issues facing women forty-five years and older whose long-term economic security would be enhanced by better employment and educational opportunity.
- Women’s Bureau of the U.S. Department of Labor
- Falmouth Department of Human Services
- Mature Workers Program of Elder Services of Cape Cod & Islands
- WE CAN: Women’s Empowerment through Cape Area Networking
- Cape Cod Community College
- Cape & Islands Workforce Investment Board
- Falmouth Chamber of Commerce
will join human resource officers, employers, town selectmen and members of the public to share information and raise awareness of available services, programs and supports available for older women in our community.
To attend, please call 508-540-9170 to register.